I really suggest you spend the money for the 880. I have a 2200H and an 800. Of
course I would really like a 2820 but they are too dear.

The 2200 lacks memories, you run out of them very very quickly, there is NO way
to do one-touch reply. It needs two (or more)touches to see the call sign
coming in, (hold op-bank for one+sec, if Rxcall is showing then the set button,
if not showing you keep pressing v/Mhz or bank/opt until rxcall shows then you
press set). takes time to do this and by then the call may have gone away!

I would even go for the 880 over the 800 if you could get that, as the
capabilities of the 880 are better than the 800.

73

Andy - VE3NVK