On 5/17/2010 1:22 PM, Woodrick, Ed wrote:

Nope, they aren't readily available for you to read. Did you see that written anywhere in what I said? Did you see me publish a URL to it?

That's all I asked. Thank you for confirming that the answer is no, and that D-STAR development is as closed as any other proprietary product out there.

You added a lot of other information and ad-hominem attacks again, that had nothing to do with the question being posed, as usual, Ed. They're not even worthy of a reply.

Your assumptions that I didn't know about the other products, was wrong, as usual.

Nate WY0X