On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 05:31:49PM -0400, Ted Wrobel wrote:
> Take a deep breath, climb down off your high horse and find something else
> to do! You critical, repetitive comments add nothing to the group.
>
> If you dislike D-Star, or wish it was something else, why don't you go and
> create that something else?

I don't think Nate dislikes D-Star. I certainly don't, but I do wish that
the folks who have produced compatible stuff for it, while promising that it
would be open source, would follow through on their promises - or at least
release documentation so other amateurs can do so.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC at K6ZC port B    http://www.conmicro.com
http://www.k6zc.org                  http://www.tronguy.net