From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dstar_digi...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Nate Duehr
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 17:01
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Re: Honest questions .....

On 5/17/2010 1:22 PM, Woodrick, Ed wrote:

Nope, they aren't readily available for you to read. Did you see that
written anywhere in what I said? Did you see me publish a URL to it?

That's all I asked.  Thank you for confirming that the answer is no, and
that D-STAR development is as closed as any other proprietary product out
there.

You added a lot of other information and ad-hominem attacks again, that had
nothing to do with the question being posed, as usual, Ed.  They're not even
worthy of a reply.

Your assumptions that I didn't know about the other products, was wrong, as
usual.

Nate WY0X