From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Courtney
Judd
Sent: Wednesday, 4 February 2015 05:50
To: Joe Subich, W4TV; Dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] mmtty

found another isue very similiar. I tried to get DX4WIN to use WINKEY which
works great in Writelog using the key or F messages. In DX4WIN the key will
work but when you open the keyboard window a message pops up saying that it
could not open the winkey port... something in DX4WIN is not working with
the router... ideas? Cort