In a message dated 12/13/2000 6:14:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Linda,

Here is something to consider.  How would a company that didn't have
time to complete even a days payout in a 12 hour day, manage to check
out whether or not those tax #s where bogus?  How would they check this?
Also, it is not the compay's responsibility to "check" the validity of
tax #s, they should just have submitted the forms they were given, the
law only requires them to ASK for the information. not verify it.

Gary

Exactly!!  Again, this is a stall tactic. They are simply
buying time so that they can continue to take in money,
then MAYBE payout the smaller amounts later.  Once
some see that payouts have started up, they will start
to put more money in again, then they will be able to
make more payouts, securing a little more confidence.
Then, of course, there will come another problem and
they shut down again, and the whole cycle continues.
What a crock of SH _ _ !!!!

Not only that, I have worked in the legal field for over 14
years, and we have accepted documents to be filed in
court on multi-million dollar cases on a faxed signature.
Why ask people to spend extra money sending documents
by overnight mail, or some other courier service, when we
all could have just faxed them in using a FREE fax service
like e-fax or j-fax.  Oh yeah, that's right, then they wouldn't
be able to buy as much time that way. Better to ask for
mailed copy, then say they are overwhelmed with sorting
thru it all, or didn't receive the ones that were sent by
regular mail. I'm sure the next excuse will be very creative.
I can't wait.....maybe Spielberg or Ron Howard will do a movie.
Anyone have their numbers handy?  Let's give them a call.

Have a Prosperous Day,
Shontal
=======>>
Earn 5% - 12% PER MONTH on your funds!!