In a message dated 12/13/2000 3:04:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Not sure I understand this issue, and maybe I got into it
late.  I have no idea what EE is.  If you employ an independent
contractor, you are not responsible for any taxes for monies paid
to that individual or corporation.  Independent means that the
hiring company has not control over the hours worked or the
location and times worked.  It also means the independent is free
to work anywhere else (I'm searching that part of my brain that
remembers when I was a partner at one of the top 20 CPA firms ;-).

I would suggest you contact an attorney who specializes in employment
issues.

George

____________________________________

George Matyjewicz,  Chief Executive Officer
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
Acct# 120018      Tel: 770-300-3070 Ext 2818
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks for your input George,

As I have said all along, this is just a cowardly ploy to defer
paying out as they promised, because they are unable to, and
should just say so.  I didn't buy it for one minute, especially
when they said that they will hold on to funds that should have
been paid out, until all 35,000+ members comply.

Have a Prosperous Day,
Shontal
=======>>
Earn 5% - 12% PER MONTH on your funds!!