Dale,

I am very sympathetic to your efforts and goals.

> What I am interested in is helping to develop a viable and
> legal ALTERNATIVE to the crooked pirate scheme of the FED et
> al. This is NOT in defiance of the system but is a reach for
> freedom and privacy (to be left alone and in peace) -
> things not respected or valued by the system.

It would be very nice if there were a legal way to have freedom
and privacy and be left alone in peace.  But it is self-delusion
to imagine that this is possible.  As you say, these "things are
not respected or valued by the system".  Any laws currently
consistent with these values are temporary historical aberations
which, since they are incompatible with the logic of power, will,
in the long run, be progressively eliminated.

CCS