> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> I'm saying that e-gold is trying to be or is meant to be or is often used as,
> "money" and that is a very good argument for why it should go AT SPOT.

Exactly.

> I was also pointing out that if you and I use e-gold amongst ourseves
> to buy something (say a car), we would DEFINITELTY treat e-gold as a
> spotty thing (whereas, in contrast, if I wanted to pay you with
> bullion bars, most people would agree that i wouldnt really give you
> the relevant spot in bullion, I'd add a bit)

> the fact that people do treat e-gold as spotty is a GOOD, in fact,
> SPECTACULARLY GOOD thing.

Yes. Tremendously good.

>Similarly (and this is amazing) e-gold is felt to be spotty.  (the
>last time someone paid you $1000 for a freelance gig, and the
>agreement was egold payiment, you got, and were happy with, $1000
>spot of egold - am I right?

You are right.

---
thats the clincher.  Its inconceivable ISL would start adding 1 or 2 % to
what associates are paid, say. Every single time in the universe someone has
been paid in egold, everyone involved has been very happy for it to be a
spotty transaction - am I right?
---

You are SO right.

---
It's a mistake of omnipay (gsr gruppe, whatever) to do ANYTHING that
doesnt enhance the (spectacular, amazing) advantage they have that
people feel e-gold to be spotty.
---

Right again!  You are very wise.

- John