> From: Patrick Chkoreff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:53:16 -0400
> To: "e-gold Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [e-gold-list] Re: recent discussions - need a summary

> AUGH!  Two people agree on the "spotty" principle and I don't even
> understand what it MEANS.

> Clarification, please!  John?  JP?
>
> -- Patrick

In other words, if you are selling your services for $1,000, and you are
paid $1,000 "worth" of e-gold, you should be able to get $1,000 for the
$1,000 of e-gold in your account. Since the dollar figure tabulated in your
account is based on the spot price, that is why we are saying it should be
accepted at spot. If e-gold is not "spotty", then if you are selling your
services for $1,000, $1,000 "worth" of e-gold is not worth $1,000, but is
worth $1,000 - x%.

- John

---
http://cambist.net