> What do you mean by pay their taxes? What taxes are they paying?

Gordon, I meant *you* pay more for having your servers in Sealand, than you
would pay having the servers in Panama; and I said *if* their fees are
higher. So, having your servers in Sealand is like paying the same thing as
in Panama plus taxes as a Sealand citizen. Besides, for the end-user doesn't
matter if Sealand uses microwaves or smoke to get the job done, but the fact
that clients pay for that.

Jim, private schools, private hospitals are not for everybody. Again, I am
talking about the world in general, not USA.

> Also, note that HavenCo recently had to deal with a bout of what their
technical people (Ryan Lackey's successors) believed was intentional jamming
of their shore-to-ship microwave transmitters.

They should try lasers, but I don't know if there is any satellite with a
laser link. There was another idea for hyperdense data transmission, but
that's far into the future: soliton* waves.

* Definition: http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soliton
* Links: http://www.ma.hw.ac.uk/solitons/
* Soliton lasers (but I don't know if they have actually implemented
solitions in their lasers): http://www.soliton-gmbh.de/frame_e.html

> Property tax is spent on schools, hospitals, roads etc... not income tax.

I was referring to the entire world, not the USA. As I don't live in USA
(nor do I want to), it's important for me why taxes are paid, in general, in
any country. Basically, not the taxes are the problem, but those who decide
how they are spent (and how much to tax, and what to tax).

> Well, why is it that NZ first gave woman the vote, but on average now they
make 75% of men's wages in the SAME job?

Graham, I guess they thought *free*dom of speech is something that comes
free, so they said "what the heck, paying women less isn't against their
freedom, since that's free but wages are not" ;)

Regards,
George Hara
www.filematrix.xnet.ro

Xnet scaneaza automat toate mesajele impotriva virusilor folosind RAV AntiVirus.

Xnet automatically scans all messages for viruses using RAV AntiVirus.

Nota: RAV AntiVirus poate sa nu detecteze toti virusii noi sau toate variantele lor.

Va rugam sa luati in considerare ca exista un risc de fiecare data cand deschideti

fisiere atasate si ca MobiFon nu este responsabila pentru nici un prejudiciu cauzat

de virusi.

Disclaimer: RAV AntiVirus may not be able to detect all new viruses and variants.

Please be aware that there is a risk involved whenever opening e-mail attachments

to your computer and that MobiFon is not responsible for any damages caused by