Robert S.Z. wrote:
SeaLand should adopt the e-gold AUG

as its official money.
JMR

Hello Jay,

Wouldn't the logic choice be for e-gold Ltd. to resettle to Sealand or
'open a subsidiary' there and ask for Royal endorsement instead? I mean,
you wouldn't *really* want a country to declare e-gold/AUG as the official
currency, would you? Just imagine the mess if Sealand suddenly tries to
influence e-gold a few years down the track...

I'm a huge fan of Havenco, but they'd have to be more-reliable to host the
e-gold system, IMO. I like their current arrangement, it's fast & redundant
and a LOT cheaper from what I've heard.

Also, I'm not Jay (I'm willing to take credit for being Jay AND Jim Ray!) I
think SeaLand is a small-enough nation that its government hypothetically
appearing to endorse e-gold would probably have no effect or influence on
e-gold Ltd.'s actions. As I said, the idea could really benefit SeaLand only
in the situation where they CAN'T unduly influence e-gold.
JMR

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.