Katz Global Media wrote:
JMR::: Havenco does accept e-gold as they have told me recently.

Yes, I was talking about SeaLand itself, the country isn't the hosting-
service officially, and officially the nation has issued a few medallions
which you might call coins even though they were only minted for coin
collectors and never circulated. SeaLand should adopt the e-gold AUG
as its official money.
JMR

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.