>> ok fine. So you would rather pay lower fees to have your servers in the
USA guaranteeing your customers are at the mercy of the Government?
>Certainly! There is only so much interference from the US government, as
long as everybody plays by the rules. When we do get an inquiry, as

However, Robert, there is a problem! What if the rules of the US government
are not reasonable? What then? Say Philip Zimmerman... He wanted to protect
people's information from being spied by the government. He got sued and
hardly walked away free.

Now, what the the US government forbides the usage of encryption? If they
have a case when someone doesn't comply with that, and you host the
encrypted information, the US government could ask you to shut down the site
because it's the *law*. If you don't comply, they could shut *you* down
(your US servers).

Or let's take the case of TCPA (www.againsttcpa.com). The supporter of TCPA
want to pass a law to force people accept their interference with your
computer: "Well, your files are against the rules of US government, MS,
RIAA, IBM, Intel... They *must* be deleted". What then? Do you comply with
their rules?

How stupid can some people be thinking that, if two sky-scapers were taken
down with a few plastic knives, other people can't distroy every single bit
of information from all comuters that use TCPA, using the same thing that
*supposably* has to protect information!!! And they even want to implement
this in hardware! It's unbelievable how the US government is at the mercy of
some corporations and their rules!

Regards,
George Hara
www.filematrix.xnet.ro

Xnet scaneaza automat toate mesajele impotriva virusilor folosind RAV AntiVirus.

Xnet automatically scans all messages for viruses using RAV AntiVirus.

Nota: RAV AntiVirus poate sa nu detecteze toti virusii noi sau toate variantele lor.

Va rugam sa luati in considerare ca exista un risc de fiecare data cand deschideti

fisiere atasate si ca MobiFon nu este responsabila pentru nici un prejudiciu cauzat

de virusi.

Disclaimer: RAV AntiVirus may not be able to detect all new viruses and variants.

Please be aware that there is a risk involved whenever opening e-mail attachments

to your computer and that MobiFon is not responsible for any damages caused by