Hello Everyone

I have recently read Carl Safina's book "Voyage of the Turtle In Pursuit of
the Earths Last Dinosaur".

This is an excellent book and should be on every beginning college student's
reading list.  It not only tracks the history, biology, migration but also
the social problems harming sea turtles.

Most often reading lists identify terrestrial topics.  This one is a global
voyage of the worlds oceans and its sea turtles.  It would complement
everything else.

Steve Friedman, Ph D

--
Steve Friedman