I haven't seen this one mentioned yet.  It is more ecological than
conservation-minded.  But it is still the best.  Hopefully it will have your
students grimacing, crying, and peeing their collective pants.

Dr. Tatiana's Sex Advice to all Creation
by Olivia Judson

Shelly

PS.  Or you could read them excerpts.  Work on your British accent.