Greetings,
Some methods you could use to minimise the security risk with encryption or
secure channels in B2B are

1/ Change the business model form POS with prices to contract with prices (
yearly 1 transactions ) and use delivery schedules/call ups/ JITs/POs
without prices. ( many transactions).
Send contracts with prices through a VAN :-) or by post..
Send delivery schedules by EDI with prices as per the contract.

2/ Set up a rebate structure ie we buy at $10 per item if we buy more then
10000 units per annum we receive a discount of 10 % so we get a price of $9.
Our competitors would be trying to beat our $10 price if they get a PO.