From: Glass, John K. III [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 6:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: XML for EDI book: Any comments?

Hello group.

I was browsing through some books at amazon.com and noticed a book that's
supposed to be coming out in November called:

Xml for Edi : Making E-Commerce a Reality
by Hussain Chinoy, Tyna Hull, Robi Sen

        I was wondering if anyone has preordered this book and if you have
heard any buzz about what it will contain.  You guys don't know of any other
books which dealt with this whole EDI/XML issue, do you?  Anyway, any info
that you have about this book would be appreciated.

        Thanks.