Just because I'm on the band wagon doesn't mean I like the view of what's on the road
ahead :-)

Ian.

"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication
represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily
reflect those of Canada Maritime. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forward, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please immediately notify the Canada Maritime Help Desk on +44 (0) 1293 778225"