> I purchased a certain software and upon receiving the software, the
> installation instructions for this software was not included.
I think I would offer the publisher *his* choice: The installation
instructions or my money back.
BTW, if it's EDI-specific software, here is a good place to ask if anyone
else has recently purchased "Brand X" and get some feedback on installation,
support, etc etc etc BEFORE you make the purchase decision.
Michael C. Mattias
Tal Systems Inc.
Racine WI
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
------------------------------------
...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/