> Laurie, It would be very beneficial to all of us on this list if we
> knew what the software was.  I've never encountered that type of
> situation in 10 years of EDI consulting.

...or any other consulting situation for that matter.

I personally do not find it at all unreasonable that if a client asks me to 
use a particular make and model of software with which I am not acquainted 
that documentation for same be available/provided.

If it's one of those "we are aleady locked in things" I could do no more 
than advise the client that while I will do my best, I'm much much better in 
the light than in the dark.


Michael C. Mattias
Tal Systems Inc.
Racine WI
[EMAIL PROTECTED]




------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to