Hi,

When I create  /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf like this:
[Default]
        SERVER             = 192.168.1.3
        XSERVER            = auto
        X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL   = "PS/2"
        X_MOUSE_DEVICE     = "/dev/psaux"
        X_MOUSE_RESOLUTION = 400
        X_MOUSE_BUTTONS    = 3
        USE_XFS            = N
        X_MODE_0           = 1024x768
        SCREEN_01          = startx

my client sits with an X in the middle of the screen.  If I
comment out the line with  SCREEN_01 = startx , then my
client starts fine and I can login but then none of the
changes I make to the file take affect. It doesn't appear
that any changes take affect regardless of the startx line.
For example I want to add
 X_MODE_0  = 1024x768
and maybe change
 XSERVER = ati

As an another example I changed
 SERVER =  257.257.257.257
and my client came up fine as long as
 SCREEN_01 = startx does not try to start.

I thought maybe XDMCP is not started but that doesn't fully
make sense because the client starts fine. I did some
experimentation with XDMCP in gdm.conf but that's another
thread that may not be relevant.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Gary