From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
toby
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 11:37 AM
To: efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Efw-user] New efw 2.1.2 installation unable to
OpenVPN

I am not allowing EFW to be DHCP server as I have another
box doing that (Linksys) once I iron out VPN issue I will
make EFW DHCP server. You do bring up a good point about
OVPN IPs being same as GREEN. GREEN is HYPERLINK
"http://192.168.1.0"192.168.1.0 and OVPN is HYPERLINK
"http://10.8.0.0"10.8.0.0 I will make this change and see if
that works.

I do have cert in same folder and client config. Thing is I
can connect to current OVPN server fine. Clueless as to why
I can't from EFW using cert from EFW and user created in
EFW. Again, remember EFW is on its own separate public IP
and is not going through linksys router that is on its own
separate public IP.

I also have everything else setup like you mentioned in

Toby.
On Nov 30, 2007 12:12 PM, compdoc <HYPERLINK