I followed the KB and i still can't connect. I am not using EFW's DHCP
server. Does that matter? I continue to get the same error messages that I
posted earlier.

"
Mon Dec 03 21:51:43 2007 TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed to occur
within 60 seconds (check your network connectivity)
Mon Dec 03 21:51:43 2007 TLS Error: TLS handshake failed
Mon Dec 03 21:51:43 2007 TCP/UDP: Closing socket
Mon Dec 03 21:51:43 2007 SIGUSR1[soft,tls-error] received, process
restarting
Mon Dec 03 21:51:43 2007 Restart pause, 2 second(s)
"
I've included an ASCII network diagram below.

                                               EFW Router

|                                                     |
Red                                            Green
(201.x.x.x)                               (192.168.1.5)
ISP Modem                                10/100 Switch

                                                  Workstations, Linksys
Router w/ 4-port switch (LAN side)

NOTE: Green is plugged into Linksys router's 4-port switch side so it can
communicate with other machines on 192.168.1.0 network. The Linksys is also
the DHCP server as of now. Another thing to note is that i have 4 public IPs
from network provider so EFW has its own public IP as does the Linksys.

Thoughts?

Toby.