I am not allowing EFW to be DHCP server as I have another box doing that
(Linksys) once I iron out VPN issue I will make EFW DHCP server. You do
bring up a good point about OVPN IPs being same as GREEN. GREEN is
192.168.1.0 and OVPN is 10.8.0.0 I will make this change and see if that
works.

I do have cert in same folder and client config. Thing is I can connect to
current OVPN server fine. Clueless as to why I can't from EFW using cert
from EFW and user created in EFW. Again, remember EFW is on its own separate
public IP and is not going through linksys router that is on its own
separate public IP.

I also have everything else setup like you mentioned in previous post. Any
other ideas?

Toby.