Well, you do need to place the cert from the efw into the
config folder on your windows pc, and have an account set up
for the user with the proper password. If the GUI client
works on another server, then Im guessing you know these
things.

I use all lower case letters for usernames, since nix tends
to go that way, but I don’t know if efw cares about
uppercase or not.

And do not port forward the openvpn port (1194 udp) anywhere
in the port forwarding section, or add it to the External
Access section of the Firewall tab. That’s not necessary.

Also, make sure the OpenVPN Server is enabled, and I set the
"Block DHCP responses coming from tunnel", but that
shouldn’t stop you either way. Do you have an ip address
pool set in the server? Should be in the same range as the
lan on green...

I don’t see any errors in your sample logons below, unless
Im missing something. What do you think is the problem? Is
it possible your broadband router or ISP is blocking 1194?