You have to add port 22 in External Access to allow ssh
directly.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
toby
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 11:41 PM
To: efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Efw-user] New efw 2.1.2 installation unable to
OpenVPN

This is very odd. I simply click the Download CA link in web
interface and it saves as .pem. Changing the file to .crt
and modifying client.ovpn file to reflect the change makes
no difference.

The only way I can ssh into the EFW box is to ssh into
another machine on LAN and then SSH into the GREEN NIC. It
would be nice if I could SSH into the RED NIC and just
disable root from SSH.

Toby.
On Dec 4, 2007 12:14 AM, compdoc <HYPERLINK