Update: I added port 22 for external access and I cannot access public IP
via SSH from outside of network. However, if I ssh into a server on LAN (
192.168.1.0) going through Linksys router WAN (210.x.x.x) I can then SSH
210.x.x.x into efw box. The efw box has its own public IP as does the
Linksys box all within the same range that was given to me by ISP.

My setup now is as follows:

EFW RED: 210.x.x.x
EFW GREEN: 10.10.7.1
EFW DHCP: 10.10.7.100 to 10.10.7.120
EFW OpenVPN: 10.10.7.150 to 10.10.7.165

I still can't connect via VPN. I can provide any needed info to further
troubleshooting.

Toby.