Mike S wrote:

"It's exactly because of clueless newbies like you that there is a spam
problem in the first place."

(The rest of his e-mail censored because of foul language)
==========
I have NEVER bought anything nor visited a Web site advertised by a
spammer.

This "clueless newbie" has been into computer hardware and software
professionally since 1966.  (Retired 1994.)

Bought (built) my first PC in 1979.  Authored much ham radio software
since then, much of it used world-wide today.

Member of the Elecraft e-mail list since April 2002 -- others before
that.

Celebrating my 51st year as a ham (first licensed as W8DGP in 1955 -
Extra Class since 1963).

Newbie???

73, de Earl, K6SE (not a vanity callsign)
K2/100 #2622