From: "Mike S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 8:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Fw: Need winding machine?

> Well, it seems that Earl has chosen to demonstrate his ignorance of
accepted Internet protocol by not only spamming (itself a felony crime in
the US), but by forwarding private correspondence to a public forum. I have
been careful to respond to communications regarding this subject only via
email and not the reflector, but if Earl wants a public discussion of the
inappropriateness of his activity, so be it.

> The spam you sent was not informational, it was commercial. More useful
information is easily had by doing a simple Google search, as someone
already pointed out. There's no difference between you putting "it may
interest some of you" on the front of a spam and the millions of spams sent
out daily which start with "Hey, I thought you might like this..." or
something similar.