A FAQ or youtube video on operating split would be most helpful for us newbies.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne Burdick" <n...@elecraft.com>
To: "Elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, December 6, 2010 12:09:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [K3] Need for advice was; noise reduction

Note that we already have an extensive FAQ page for the K3:

    http://www.elecraft.com/K3/K3FAQ.htm

There are many operating tips on this page, categorized by mode, etc.
NR is one of the areas covered.

Would this be a good place to add more extensive operating advice?
This page can be updated much more easily than the owner's manual.

73,
Wayne
N6KR