Phil,

The K2 variable filter can be set for any width that you desire  It is a
5 crystal Cohn filter whose design width is about 400 Hz.  The CW filter
width defaults are 1.50 kHz, 700 Hz, 400 Hz and 100 Hz, but there is no
reason you have to stay with the defaults.  There are 4 CW filter widths
that can be chosen.  There are also 4 widths for the SSB filter set and
4 for the RTTY filter set.

The variable filter is pretty flat out to about 1.6 or 1.7 kHz, but then
it begins to get a bit "ragged" - still it is quite usable for SSB
reception, but I would not want to see a SSB signal transmitted through
it - that is where the 2.4 kHz SSB filter on the KSB2 board comes in.
It is a fixed width and has 7 crystals.

73,
Don W3FPR