Hi,

I think part of the problem is that HRD's author purchased an early K3,
soured rather quickly on it and sold it again before many early firmware
shortcomings in the serial communications area were ironed out. Hopefully
the new owners of HRD will add full support for the current state of the K3
firmware.

AB2TC - Knut