On July 30, 2005, Kevin KD5ONS wrote:

When you find a replacement could you please list it and its part number on the Reflector? I would like to replace mine with one that is far more sturdy so it will last longer than it did the first time.

Hi Kevin,

Will do, but as all the small jacks with built in switches that I have seen look quite flimsy, I just might go whole hog and put in a 1/4 inch jack on the rear panel..I prefer the headphone leads to be out of the way anyway. Just thinking about it.

73,
Geoff
GM4ESD