I should have added some context to my question. I'm considering adding the
KPA500 at some point. I currently have a hexbeam for 20-6m which has <1.5
SWR so I doubt the KAT500 would be a benefit there.

I currently have a non-resonant dipole for 80-30m which I occasionally use
as a hatted vertical. Both configurations are supported by a 125 remote
tuner under the feedpoint via a 50ft length of window line. The run to the
shack is 100ft of Buryflex.

I can see that the dipole configuration would require a remotable 500w
tuner if it remains. But I'm considering alternatives which won't require
putting the tuner outside. Resonant dipoles for 30m and 40m are a
possibility and perhaps a vertical for 80m. If alll were resonant I
wouldn't need anything other than an antenna switch to move among them.

Jim ab3cv