Pf,

You can clear the macro from the M1-M4 keys by storing a CW or voice message
there. Just tap the REC key, then the M key, record the message and tap the
REC key again. If you don't want a message there, just tap the REC key
without recording anything.

John, KU4AF
Pittsboro, NC

Many thanks for this nice example. Now, I would like to free up M4-HOLD,
but I can't find anywhere in the manuals how to delete a macro
assignment from one of the programmable keys. Is it possible at all, or
should I just wait for when I come up with my next macro and just
replace it?

Pf