To All CW minded Elecrafters:
The tools are back in their places, the workshop has been cleaned, the desks are clear, and the batteries are topped. Be ready tomorrow for another running of the Elecraft CW Net. I've not been on the air much this week but have kept an ear out on 20 and on 40 meters. Some evenings seem better than others. Hopefully tomorrow will prove fair to middlin' with respect to propagation. My hands will relax their grip on the imaginary drill and hammer so I can send a few CQ ECN to meet you all.

   Please join us:
Sunday 2300z (Sunday 4pm PDT) 14050 kHz
Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for net details. Thank you Dan.

See you all tomorrow evening,