Good Evening,
My sister asked me just yesterday when I expected snow up here. She lives in Vancouver, Washington very near the Columbia River approximately 20 miles away as the crow flies. I stated, "Late December". Well I was wrong. We got an inch of snow just this morning. It is still on the ground in the shady areas. Quite surprising since it was not even heating season a week ago. But living in the mountains does make a difference. It did put off the troupe of deer hunters populating the area. They've high tailed it to home.

Twenty meters has been quite good each morning this week with only a little QSB on the path into Oklahoma City. Hopefully this will hold true tomorrow afternoon. The sun has been quiet so the band did not have much noise and it was carrying traffic from OK as well as from over the pole. I was hearing two contacts simultaneously but one had that 'watery' quality to it indicative of a polar path. I've also been hearing stations working from South America today. Let's see how we do tomorrow.

   Please join us:
Sunday 2300z (Sunday 4pm PDT) 14050 kHz
Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for net details. Thank you Dan.

73,