I would imagine that getting the Palstar Antenna
Analyzer would be just as easy to obtain. I imagine
dealers that they have would discount 10%-13% and the
cost would be slightly more than a 259B and it is very
good quality. I have heard good stories and bad ones
about the 259B. However the one at our Museum in DC
works flawlessly and the guy I work with has one at
home and no problems.

Paul, KD3JF Maryland

Paul Gates, KD3JF
K1  #0231