I got my front panel board done today, and
started on the RF board.
So far all seems good, very easy to build, at least
so far....

In case anyone is wondering, they are up to SN 6065!

I have read a bit here about setting up the filters, and it being
critical, and you need the spectrogram software.
Well, it seems to me if you need that to set the
rig up so it works correctly, it should be included
with the kit?

Would a spectrum analyzer help?
I have a nice HP 8592l that I used on the homebrew receivers,
could I use it on the K2 to set the filters up?

Brett
N2DTS