Brett, N2DTS, asked:

I have read a bit here about setting up the filters, and it being critical,
and you need the spectrogram software. Well, it seems to me if you need that
to set the rig up so it works correctly, it should be included with the kit?

======================
Good point, Brett, and the truth is you can set up the filters without any
other stuff. However, Spectrogram is an excellent tool that makes the
process infinitely easier. Unfortunately, Elecraft doesn't own it!

You can get a copy along with FB detailed instructions on how to use it from
one of our long-term list members and great contributor, Tom, N0SS. Go to
http://www.n0ss.net/index_k2.html

And scroll to the bottom of the page. The next-to-last item is the
Spectrogram software. The last item is the step-by-step instructions for
using it.

Once again, for the thousandth time, *thanks* Tom!!

Ron AC7AC