Brett,

You will find Spectrogram easier to use than a spectrum analyzer.  Think of
Spectrogram as a spectrum analyzer for the audio spectrum (which it is).  In
general, it will offer better resolution than an RF spectrum analyzer and
will provide a plot of the audio response of the K2.

Your spectrum analyzer may be helpful in determining the harmonic rejection
of the K2, and other RF related parameters, but the audio response analysis
offerred by Spectrogram will be sufficient for aligning the K2 filter
bandpass.

73,
Don W3FPR