I finished the K2 (6065) at about 10pm last
night, everything was nominal, my only concern being
the low output power on 15 meters (7 watts).
I should go back and do a full alignment as handing the
RF board was sure to disturb the mounted parts...

The entire kit had one missing .1 cap, or I lost it,
I had one on hand to use so no problem.

I do NEED a knob with a finger dimple!

Between 10 and 1130 PM I heard some signals on
80 and 40 meters, not much on the other bands
although I did not listen carefully.

I think filter 2 needs a tweak and the built in speaker
sounds fuzzy, but otherwise all is good.

All the adjustments worked, and did not require much tweaking,
nothing was at the limit or close to it, most things were
quite close right out of the bag.

I want to get the ssb option and the auto tuner eventually,
and listen to plenty of slow code, then might actually
get on the air with the rig!

I did not track the hours, but I got the kit Thursday,
worked on it Thursday night, Friday night, most of Saturday,
Sunday night, and Monday night.
The XYL is thrilled its done....

Brett
N2DTS