Hi Kurt,

I'd vote for the Micro908 (only three kits left!). I
built a "Round 1" kit and learned a lot doing so.
As far as performance, I'm comparing it to the RF-1.
The 908 is so much easier to use, and I feel provides
better results (closer to anticipated design values).

One of the great things about the AmQRP kit is the
support. There are folks writing all sorts of
software, improving routines and adding to the
function list. It's all shared! What more could you
ask for fron an competitively priced kit?

I like the fact that you can calibrate the unit. I'll
be adding the backlit display in the future (nocturnal
antenna tweaker). There will be a new DDS shipping
shortly which will extend the usable range to 60Mhz.

73,
Julius
n2wn

PS I liked it so much I bought another kit...