On Sun, 19 Jan 2014 21:40:11 -0700
Robert Nobis <n7...@nobis.net> wrote:

> Sam,
>
> Thank you. Yes, I did purchase the special Signalink cable for use with
> the K3.
>
> Are there any special K3 setup menu options that need to be set up for use
> with the Signalink?
>
> 73,
>

> Bob - N7RJN
>
> On 1/19/14, 9:29 PM, "Sam Morgan" <k5oai....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >hope you bought the SignaLink_ USB with cable for the Elecraft K3's rear
> >panel Line In/Out and PTT jacks, make it a snap to connect
> >
> >only catch is Win7 has separate controls for each piece of audio
> >hardware, so you have to also set up the Win7 Playback and Record for
> >the SignaLink USB, as well as the K3's Line out and the controls on the
> >face of the SignaLink USB. Easy to do, just realize there is more than
> >one control causing signal levels to change.
> >
> >On 01/19/2014 09:48 PM, Robert Nobis wrote:
> >> I have ordered a Signaink USB for use with my K3, primarily for PSK31
> >>and
> >> JT65A operation, and expect delivery on Monday.
> >>
> >> Does anyone have any precautions or hints on proper setup of the
> >>Signalink
> >> for use with the K3?  I use Windows 7 running on a Mac under VMWare
> >>Fusion.
> >>
> >> 73,
> >>

> >> Bob - N7RJN
> >

> >--
> >GB & 73
> >K5OAI
> >Sam Morgan

Has anyone used this device with a K-2?  I haven't finished assembling the K-2
but will want to use the Signalink-USB with it when completed.  Are there any
special gotchas?

Thanks & 73, Tom KG7CFC

--
Never be ashamed to ask for information. The ignorant man will always be
ignorant if he fears that by asking he will display ignorance

^^^^
Tom Taylor - retired penguin - KG7CFC
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata2
openSUSE 13.1_RC2-x86_64
KDE 4.11.12, FF 24.0, claws-mail 3.9.2
registered linux user 263467