On 1/20/2014 10:09 AM, Thomas Taylor wrote:
Has anyone used this device with a K-2?  I haven't finished assembling the K-2
but will want to use the Signalink-USB with it when completed.  Are there any
special gotchas?
I use a Signalink USB with my K2. USB between PC and Signalink, SL-USB-8R cable between Signalink and K2 front panel Mic connector. I built a fixed audio output board and wired it to a spare pin on the Mic header so I have receive audio going to the Signalink, reduces cable clutter. Pretty simple to build on perfboard. Use the Signalink wiring diagram here (under Elecraft heading, 8-pin Round Mic Connector), I connected the SPKR to pin 5:
http://www.tigertronics.com/sl_wirebm.htm

Here's the circuit for the fixed audio output, fits nicely behind front panel.
http://www2.opparc.org/mirrors/n0ss/www.n0ss.net/w3fpr_fixed_af_output_for_the_k2_v2r1.pdf

Contact me for updated Mouser part numbers, including the perfboard I used, and I'll also send pictures of the component layout that worked for me.

73, Dennis NJ6G