I use a Signalink with my K2 and it works good. I also have the fixed audio
going to the Signalink. Get you volume controls set in windows and adjust
the ALC until only one bar lights. Make sure to stay with in the power
limit of the rig. For K2 / 10 I use 4 to 5 watts. For the K2/100 I don't
think I have used more than 25 watts on PSK.
But it shines in CW mode. Great cw receiver and Signalink will decode good.
Gud luck
Gerald - KC6CNN