Good Evening,
Another week of snow and digging. We have had at least a foot of snow since last week. I am not sure because that is not high on my priority list. We did measure the first 8 inches but have lost track due to digging out vehicles and carrying wood into the house. However, the area is much quieter than it was. The RF is a bit muffled until the antennas shed their 4 inches plus coverings of snow. This morning we had a six inch branch break out of the tree over our house and bring a few of its friends along with it. Luckily that landed on our newly built deck. The snow covering breaks the fall a bit but the crashing sounds are unnerving ;) When the tree sheds its snow it becomes hard to sleep at night. But I am loathe to cut it down since it is one of the oldest trees remaining on our mountain. It would be like cutting down an old friend; though at 50" at breast height it would heat the house for quite some time. The next house we build on this property will not be under the trees! If the bands are good tomorrow evening I hope to hear a few of you. Never can tell what propagation will do but we all may get lucky. Tom (N0SS) is off visiting his grandkids so we won't have him in the middle of the country. Just me and my signal.

   Join us:
Sunday 2400z (Sunday 4pm PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0300z (Sunday 7pm PST)  7045 kHz

Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for further details. Thank you for the web space Dan.