Good Evening Folks,
Another week has passed; this one was pretty nice in the Pacific Northwest. I know you will not believe me but we are on a run of sunny days. It is surprising but true. The sky is full of many, many stars tonight while Venus and Mars shone brightly. Venus has set but the Pleiadies are leading the Hyades which are guiding Orion into the sky. Quite nice in fact. I do need to drag the telescope out one of these evenings and get back into the habit of finding Messier objects and locating Herschel's list of interesting things. During the coldest part of the winter we are above the clouds so the few lights visible are obscured giving us very dark, transparent skies. On Thursday evening the foxes and hounds were no where to be heard. I am not sure if forty meters will work tomorrow night but I'll give it a shot. I don't expect much because the week before had incrementally better conditions but there were no check ins for my log. However, nothing ventured nothing gained as my mother used to tell me. So, taking Violet's (Mom to me) advice, I'll be plaintively calling CQ CQ ECN ECN DE KD5ONS QNI ? K for at least 15 minutes or until the last check in is heard. Please take the time to see if you can hear me and reply if that is your wont.

   Join us:
Sunday 2400z (Sunday 4pm PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0300z (Sunday 7pm PST)  7045 kHz

Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for further details. Thank you for the web space Dan.