Hi Mike,
Thanks for that input...  I am unable to triage this to radio changes,
or MixW changes...  You are correct about MixW.  I run the MixW Yahoo
support group, and the author has been MIA for about three years now...
He did an update a gew years ago, then dropped off the map again...
Getting changes from MixW will not happen...

I really want to understand this... It is happening with FLDigi as well,
so two of the top packages are affected...

I wish I knew EXACTLY what MixW did when I checked or unchecked CW is
LSB, and why FLDigi simply fails for two people here...
--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net